$25 ALL-IN TICKETS TO OVER 3,800 SHOWS THIS YEAR
Los Angeles, CA (May 4, 2023) – Live Nation today announced the return of Concert Week, offering fans an unbeatable deal: $25 all-in tickets to more than 3,800 shows across North America this year. The annual week-long program kicks off ahead of a robust 2023 summer concert season, getting fans ready to fill their summer months and the rest of their calendar for the year with epic shows and live music from their favorite artists.
The limited-time ticket offer includes over 300 of today’s biggest acts across a wide variety of genres, including: Hip-Hop, Country, Latin, R&B, Metal, Pop, Rock, K-POP, Electronic, Comedy and more. Artists included in Concert Week range from 5 Seconds of Summer, Beck & Phoenix, Bebe Rexha, Big Time Rush, Don Toliver, Fall Out Boy, Janet Jackson, Kountry Wayne, Larry June, Maroon 5, Marca MP, Shania Twain, Snoop Dogg, VALLEY and many more. Concert Week features live events across all venue sizes – from clubs and theaters, to amphitheaters and arenas. See list below for additional artists featured this year.
- How Concert Week Works: From May 10-16, fans can visit LiveNation.com/ConcertWeek to see the full list of participating events. Once they’ve selected a show, they should look for the ticket type labeled “Concert Week Promotion,” add the ticket(s) to their cart and proceed to checkout.
- How to Find Participating Shows: Fans can filter their search on LiveNation.com/ConcertWeek by participating events, venues, or artists. While on the website, fans can also set the location to the closest city and the site will refresh to only include participating shows nearby.
- How to Buy Tickets: Tickets will be available starting with Verizon and Rakuten presales (details below) beginning Tuesday, May 9th. The general onsale for Concert Week will begin Wednesday, May 10th at 10 AM ET through Thursday, May 16th at 11:59 PM, or while supplies last at LiveNation.com/ConcertWeek.
- How to Access Verizon Presale: Verizon will offer customers an exclusive presale for Live Nation Concert Week in the U.S. through Verizon Up for select shows beginning Tuesday, May 9 at 10 AM ET through 11:59 PM local time. Verizon customers can unlock access to the presale by linking their Ticketmaster and Verizon accounts (linking can be completed anytime in advance, or during the presale window). For more details visit Verizon Up.
- How to Access Rakuten Presale: Rakuten members can purchase presale tickets starting Tuesday, May 9th at 10 AM ET until 11:59 PM ET (while supplies last). It’s free and easy to join Rakuten, and members get access to savings and rewards on the shopping platform, including Cash Back across 3,500+ stores. Sign up for Rakuten here to receive a presale access code, which will be available within the My Account page of Rakuten’s app or website. Terms apply.
- How to Access Hilton Honors’ Tickets with Points: Hilton Honors, the fastest-growing hotel loyalty program for Hilton’s 19 world-class brands, makes it easier for members to score tickets to see their favorite artists and live concerts – even during Live Nation’s Concert Week. Members simply need to connect their Hilton Honors and Ticketmaster accounts and use their Hilton Honors Points to pay for all or part of their ticket purchases for select Concert Week shows. For more information about Tickets with Points, please visit the website. The Hilton Honors program is free to join, and travelers can enroll online at hiltonhonors.com.
PARTICIPATING SHOWS INCLUDE:
|Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls
|3 Doors Down
|and The Interrupters
|5 Seconds of Summer
|The Original Misfits
|Garbage & Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
|Outlaw Music Festival feat. Willie Nelson & Family
|The All-American Rejects, New Found Glory
|The Get Up Kids & More
|Godsmack and Staind
|Goo Goo Dolls
|Gov’t Mule’s Dark Side of the Mule
|Hank Williams Jr.
|Pepe Aguilar Presenta Jaripeo Sin Fronteras
|BABYMETAL & DETHKLOK
|Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper
|Bad Friends with Andrew Santino & Bobby Lee
|It’s Time Feat: Naomi Raine, Tasha Cobbs Leonard,
|Natalie Grant, Taya, Tamela Mann, Katie Torwalt
|RuPaul’s Drag Race
|Beartooth & Trivium
|Sad Summer Fest: Taking Back Sunday, The Maine, PVRIS
|Beck & Phoenix
|Jesse & Joy
|Big Time Rush
|Jimmy Eat World & Manchester Orchestra
|Boy George & Culture Club with Howard Jones
|The Smashing Pumpkins
|Bret Michaels Parti-Gras
|KIDZ BOP Kids
|Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Too $hort & More
|Brooks & Dunn
|Summer Block Party Presents Jodeci
|Lionel Richie and Earth, Wind & Fire
|LL Cool J
|TLC & Shaggy with En Vogue and Sean Kingston
|Tony Baker & KevOnStage
|Lovett or Leave It
|Def Leppard & Mötley Crüe
|Lynyrd Skynyrd & ZZ Top
|The Doobie Brothers
|Man With A Mission
|Marco Antonio Solís
|Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán
|Wu-Tang Clan & Nas
|Elvis Costello & the Imposters
|Fall Out Boy
|Young the Giant with Milky Chance
|Zac Brown Band
AND MANY MORE!
MORE TO KNOW:
- Concert Week all-in tickets include all fees upfront in the $25 cost.
- Any taxes will be added at checkout as applicable to each city, state and venue.
- Concert Week all-in tickets are available for select Live Nation events, while inventory lasts.
About Live Nation EntertainmentLive Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.